Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I HATE these words... If you love someone let it goes









Pretty much hate that words. Oooo... come on, what I did was, if I hate something i just ignore them, keep silent and let it goes by the wind, let it melt just like ice-cream under the hot sun! hehe... What a word huh! But all I wanna say is, if you love someone, Catch Them! :), put an Effort, :p Pray... Pray hard, remember! the secret of the SUBCONSCIOUS BRAIN which is The Secret to A Positive and Success!

Repeatedly impress these goals onto your subconscious mind using affirmations, meditation, and visualization

Subconscious brain is where I hold my beliefs and perceptions. Existing beliefs and perception will overtake my conscious willpower almost every time. Yeah!

You know what I'm catched with these beautiful words... really... damn beautiful, cantik sangat-sangat... nak nangis niiii :`(

Tuhan tolong lembutkan hati dia.. untuk menerima ku seada nya....
Tuhan memberikanku cinta, dia anugerahkanku kasih,
Atas restu Allah ku ingin milikimu
Ku berharap kau menjadi yang terakhir untukku,

Restu Allah ku mencintai dirimu
Atas restu Allah ku ingin milikimu,

Ku berharap kau menjadi yang terakhir untukku
Restu Allah ku mencintai dirimu....

Adorable ARL...

No comments:

Post a Comment