Monday, February 27, 2012

ARL is an Incredibly details and adroit!










He’s an old hand actor with a damn great acting. Incredibly details and adroit!  I’m impressed. I'm reading him as if I'm reading a book. That is my passion...

First time in my life I met with a man at the age of 50s, making lie, lying! in a very detail manner,  in his words, in his movements. o God... with humble I pray... Bless him...

An innocent look, a quiet man, calm man, first time… very shy man, please ladies out there, don’t ever ever judge men by their look or impression or by the words that they throw J hehehe… Lying in a very professional ways J I don’t know how to say in a very simple word, perhaps I can use womanizer, or what is the most right word if a man love to have sex partner, stay together as if husband and wife, I don't know...  "Lust In a Peace"
You got me wrong actually, I'm not crazy of you, I'm not falling in love with you, I only admire your brightness, I sayang you as a muslim, I admire the way you'd treat your kids with fatherly touch... I just wanna be one of your good friends, thats all. You insincere with me because you misinterpret  me! LOL
ARL, you should not lying to me when you have other lady staying with you, I couldn't give a damn! huh why should I?
Respect each other even you hate me or you deem me nuts. We have the rights though. Just say it loud. straight to the point. I'm pretty much open to talk. We should handle things in a matured way. from the beginning I just want a clean companionship by hoping the 'Power Of Small' That's all. All because of The Greatest... Al-Muhyi... The one and only one that can bring change in life.

The power of Small.
'An essential ingredient in making small talk is finding a way to make the other person feel special and appreciated'

No comments:

Post a Comment