Friday, February 10, 2012

Dear Sir... ARL










Dear sir,

being treated like a foolish lady. May perhaps my 3rd eyes is in light. I’m sorry… just to express it loud for what I felt…
That’s never makes me feel annoyed or upset either. Certainly! I’m foolish in certain bits and pieces. Do not mean to put any blames on you though… You have the right in the whole lot. I do respect those. In fact I’m still admiring you… for your brightness.

Sincerely, from the beginning I’m hoping for the clean and truthful companionship with mature healthy man, but not from man-boys or players. Yet… it’s ruin.

I’m started with hi in a sweet way and I should halt it in a good way as well. Much thanks… for all, appreciated for your times, cares as well as for the lessons that you have given.  I’m taking my part. I’d admit my mistakes, I’m quite far from perfect…. With humble, my apology for all...

God be with ya Sir.

I strongly believe, only Al-Muhyi... the One and only one can make change in this life

Do you know what, the word Goodbye is derived from the phrase of "God be with you"

One fine day i'm gonna write about the 3rd eyes, It is also spoken of as the gate that leads within to inner realms and spaces of higher conciousness. Sharpen it by making ourselves close to the Creater, the most Compassionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment