Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I’m crying to Al-Muhyi...









If you know the concept of what Soul Power is, and then you will understand what I’m saying.

That was my say to that man, I’m not sure if he understands about that.
All I know, we have to put an effort, pray and give all to Him. What I meant is Tawakkal. Let Him handle. That was my second say to that man. He did reply. Do not give a big hope; otherwise you will get frustrated if you did not get it. I told him the word Frustration should not be there, if you’d apply the concept of the Soul Power.
O Dear… did you use to come across people getting rich by just pray without do anything? This is his question to me. Come on man! My mind rejected straight away his words though.

Actually I was a bit upset with what had happened to me, the way I’m taking into action, mostly in everything related to my life… gosh! Damn crazy. I’m really weak with the entire test from Him. Too fragile when it become to certain things precisely related to relationship. I’m taking to Al-Muhyi, I’m too tired, drained…

In the Name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Compassionate
"Therefore remember Me, I will remember you, And be thankful to Me, and do not be ungrateful to Me."
"So verily, with the hardship, there is relief."
"And if they incline to peace, then incline to it [also] and rely upon Allah. Indeed, it is He who is the Hearing, the Knowing"
"if you go through hardship and put your trust in Him, you will get a lot more ease.
Remember Allah tests us all and we have to strive to please him."

I’m crying to Al-Muhyi...
The One who created life.
The One who makes all things live.
The One who decides what will be vitalized and brought to life.
The One, and only One, who can bring something to life.
The One who brings the heart to life.
The One who revives and grants wholeness, even to the spiritually dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment