Monday, February 13, 2012

Can you restate your IDEA?









most of the time i do have a problem in receiving the idea from someone else, thus i start with "Can you restate your idea?" or "I'm not sure if I have understood it properly". and many times as well others can't really get what i meant, perhaps I didn’t do it clear to express my thought.

hmmm... i started to think about my mind creativity. i do admit the MOST Personal Barriers that i have, i do ADMIT :) these barries such

Being Negative
Fearing Failure
Making Assumptions
Applying Too Much Logic or Analytical Thinking

these were build in me :( yea... perhaps the way i was brouhgt up! come one lady! being able to recognize these barries  and using the way to help to overcome them. I knew many ways that i need to practise, ways to enchance  creativity

Think Outside The  Box
Pay Attention To My Unconcious Mind
Draw Idea From  Different Source
Sharpen My Curiosity
Appreciate My Surrounding
Records My Ideas

to be continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment