Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I am depress… on what I have done













Taking Breath Away. I Have You In Me. Sayang You deeply. When Your Heart and Your Soul Back To Fitrah, Do Drop Me A Say ok.  Always Pray For You. With Humble, Permisi…
I do not know what happened to me. But I’m really felt sad. :`( Perhaps I did it wrongly, I did fly the text to him at about 5.30 am and I knew at that time he still sleeps. By hoping that he will reply after he wake up. But nothing came into my inbox... Definitely he takes it in different way. I can’t really put the blame on him. I’m someone that pretty much stable in handling my emotion though. At that particular moment,  I don’t know… I’m admitting I’m just normal human that always make mistake.
Deep inside me… my instinct… my mind strongly believe… one day he will be chosen by the Greatest to receive His guidance, and he will say something to me…  again playing with subconcious mind, focus only on what we want, only +ve stuff, and let it float then... each moment in time, it becomes PRAY, DOA, keep repeating do for the same things. The Greatest know which is the best... Ar Rahim... will always listen, at all time, never ever stop!
Only Ar Rahim can make a change, nothing is impossible. Everything is in the hands of Him. I give all hope to Him, Ar Rahim

A say from Sufi:
"Ar Rahim, the Greatest puts turbulence in our heart so that our nearness to Him remains forever."
I will hold this TIGHT… I will hold this HARDLY

No comments:

Post a Comment