Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Create Positive Emotions








Tremendously! kind words are very powerful weapon. I would love to hear them at all times... I would say they create positive emotions not only for other people but for me as well.

The first thing early in the morning when I'd open my Inbox, I saw email with the subject "Farewell" from one of the onshore's VP... One of the most handsome VP I suppose, hehe

As some of you are aware, today is my last day at....  During my stay here I’ve met some great people and done some very challenging work.  I am now moving on to a new adventure.
If you would like to stay in touch, I can be reached on ..., or at ...  and I wish you continued success at..., or wherever the road takes you.

I did reply him
May stupendous achievements always be with you… Rapidly move towards prosperity and good luck to you!
Haaaaa... think gonna miss him, the way he work, the way he put the preasure... oooo....

Thus do not forget to wish, to say kind words to everyone!


How The Way We Communicate With Others Determines Whether We Are In Positive Emotions @ Negative Emotions

No comments:

Post a Comment