Friday, February 17, 2012

Sir ARL! Do you think that I'm foolish?







I love this words from Lin - Good advice is something a man gives when he is too old to set a bad example. Thanks Lin...


Definitely you will answer YES, I DO. hahaha Lets see! how far you can play the games with me... my observation is pretty sharp tho, I'll follow your rhythm. My subconcious mind keep saying that one day you gonna ..... :) I'm sorry, i just lay it on thick. Will see how's it goes then... I just love much human behaviour. That's make me think how great is The Creator....

hmmm... damn! pretty much interesting. Truely, deep in me... I'm really sympathy with you. Most of the time I did pray for you, one day may Al-Muhyi bring change in your life. I'd cry when I'd pray for you Sir...

What Does It Mean That The Greatest Guides Whom He Wills And Misguides Whom He Wills?

As what He mentioned in the verse

And We never sent a messenger save with the language of his folk, that he might make (the message) clear for them. Then Allah sendeth whom He will astray, and guideth whom He will. He is the Mighty, the Wise.

Your life is truely far from The Creator. I'm not saying that I'm good... All I want is too see you as a slave to The Creator. You such a bright man, thats gifted! But from your face I can tell actually your soul is empty. I strongly believe one day you will be choosen by The Greatest; Al-Muhyi for the guidance. I'm praying hard... really. I don't know, but i feel like thats my responsibility, my call to make you WAKE UP, make you realise about The Creator...

The Creator gaves all to us, yet... we always never say thanks to Him. :( o dear what a pitty!

Needn't be flamboyant. I didn't ask anything except for a sincere friendship. I'm reading people as if I'm reading a book

No comments:

Post a Comment