Friday, April 15, 2011

You have such a Beautiful Heart

I'd reply to Mr Rabi sir,

thanks again for your expression. currently i'm extreamly busy with work but i'll try to find sometime times to comment regarding ur words. i really appreciate that much Sir, thanks again...


Second say from him.

My Dear Mek I hope you read my last message with clear mind and continue seeking guidance from Allah SWT. And once again I seek guidance from Allah to give me the inspiration to say the right thing, the truth. God is fair to all His creatures and the process of communications have always been there to guide humans regarding the required faith to recognise His existence. Hence Allah had sent his messengers throughout all ages and everywhere in this world. All the teaching of the messengers became the basis of most of the religions. I had at one time studied comparative religions, though somewhat cursory and was convinced that the present day religions of the East were true teachings at the beginning, I mean like Buddishm, Hinduism, Taoism etc. Hence the religions were preaching towards the state of ISLAM. Sadly over ages humans deviated from the true teachings. Let us look at the Abrahamic religions (the monotheistic religions), Judaism, Christianity and the present day Islam. Judaism was the first brought by Nabi Musa, then came Christianity brought by Nabi Isa and lastly came Islam brought by Nabi Muhammad. These three major religions of the present time are essentially one religion. The Jews did not believe in Nabi Isa or Jesus and created Judaism. The Christians in turn did not believe in Nabi Muhammad and created Christianity. In this sense religions are man-made, just like political parties...

to be continued...

Hamba yang hina lagi daif


3rd say from him...

My dear Mek Here Im writing to you again continuing from my last posting to you...I ask forgiveness from Allah SWT if I erred in my views and constantly begging Him to guide me to say the right things.. I have expressed my views on the subject of 'religion'. Just to conclude, my persuasion is that the word religion is misunderstood. Worse still most religions as that exist today are man-made. A'Din or the Way of Life to guide us on this world had always being communicated to humans through God's Messengers. You and I are indeed very lucky to come to this world through Muslim parents. I had in my earlier posting talked about God. The greatest sin in this world is to be an agnostic. Not only we have to believe in His existence, we have to know Him. In order to know Him, first we have to know ourselves. This is the KEY..........

...to be continued

Hamba yang daif lagi hina

No comments:

Post a Comment