Saturday, April 23, 2011

Satisfaction Brought It Back...






Sir,

I'm be of the same mind... for the most part followers're taking things for granted. I would say followers're not trying to be au fait with in yawning thought.

Sir... I'm be pleased about your turn of phrase.

Feel like there is no precise word to express my gratitude for your kindness in putting your view in words… other than appreciated! All I can say is; if humans not taking a religion as part of their way of life... thus stuff like that happened.


These are my says to Mat Rabi...

the 6th from him

my dear mek

it is good to be back here.i hope you are well and im still waiting to meet you. i seek forgiveness from Allah swt if i erred in my views and constantly seek his guidance...

when i said earlier that there cannot be separation between humans and Allah, please understand that we are part of Him but not Him. remember He is unmanisfested and formless. in His absolute essence He will never be known (Zat Mutlak)..we carry His attributes (sifat) . essence and attributes cannot be separated..but the essence here is dependant on His absolute essence(zat mukayat)......we are the slave and He is the Master. ..He is the lord and we are the vassal. in this sense it is logical to say that the slave is to serve the master..the slave is to fulfill the master's purposes. we have to be careful in understading the words used by most religions."we are to worship God"..to me a more accurate words should be." we are to serve God"....submit to Him in order to serve Him and be His khalifah ( representative) in this world.

my dear mek, this is the answer....who is God? who am I? what is the relationship between me and God? and what is my purpose in this life?

certainly i will try to elaborate further on the subject of serving God..at this stage let me say that most people including the muslims are more concerned about worshipping God rather than serving God....

....to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment