Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Can't Stop From Liking You





I can't stop from liking you... WOWWWWWWW!

what a say huh! This is really an interesting story. Not sure how should I put the start to make it super duper interesting. mama miaa... But I would say I will stay with the mood, with the real mood that he clad with. The pesona that he brought.

I wrote...
I can't sleep the whole night, heart keep crying… was thinking of people take advantage on me just like that, because of my weaknesses… all I need is a little bit of empathy, pity me...

I'm not sure how should i go about this ... how to carry on with the flow of his rhythm... I'd say
for anything happened, I always take the blame, at all time I'd put the blame on me not on other people, thus just let me be alone, let me keep hush for a certain period...

Let's life booze by itself... I just don't wanna to let my heart cry anymore. Telling the truth and making someone cry is better than telling a lie and making someone smile...

1 comment: