Monday, April 18, 2011

Started with a Statement



Starting with these from me. Shooting to Mat Rabi.

Muslims that confess that they are free thinker or a Muslim who forms opinions on the basis of reason, majority of them are especially a person whose religious opinions differ from established belief. They are adopted, embraced, be in favor of with the western culture thus make them rejected Islam which restricted their life! What do you think Sir? I need your sincere comment...

I'd receive the 4th says from Mat Rabi

my dear mek

I hope Allah continues to bless you and again I seek His guidance for me to say the right things and ask for forgiveness if I had erred. We not only have to be believers but we also have to be seekers. I cannot remember exactly the Surah in the Koran when Allah says (something to this meaning)...I send you Muhammad to teach one important thing, find ways towards discovering Allah, or simply seek Allah... I said in my earlier posting that the key to know Allah is to know yourself first...Who am I? Therefore we have to focus all our attention now to know ourselves first. When we were first concious about ourselves, we came to know that we are called humans. We realised we existed in a place called the world. The religion taught us that there is the Supreme power called God who created everything. He is invincible and of course a seperate entity. As far as I know there were two occasions when the Prophets had the chance of meeting Him. The first was Prophet Moses when he asked God to be visible at mount Thursina so that he could explain to his people about Him. Allah warned Prophet Moses that if He showed Himself everything would get destroyed. Anyway He commanded Moses to look at the mountain and He manifested. Moses saw the entire mount Thursina disintegrated and he fainted. When he regained his conciousness, he submitted that he was a true believer. The second time was when Prophet Muhammad was ascended (Miraj) to meet Allah at Sidratul Muntaha, somewhere in the sky, so we were told sitting on a Throne called Arasy.. .

...to be continued....


5th says from Mat Rabi

my dear mek

my apology for quite a lapse from my last posting..i hope you are well and enjoying life. as for me i have been quite busy with my business activities and discharging my responsibilities as the head of the family. my mother in law came to stay with us and just went home to sarawak yesterday.... i hope you have been reading my writings earlier with an open mind..Again I seek Allah's guidance to continue writing to you..I recognise the limitation of my mind to talk about the subject. just as a reminder, i said before that the key to know Allah is to know yourself and we should at this stage to focus about knowing ourselves. we realised that we are called humans and we were thrown in this world without any choice. we have no choice to choose our parents, our race, our place of birth, our gender and our physical appearance.do you realise that you see everything through your own conciousness alone? you are the only one.there are no two you...only you..by the way this is Ahad or Esa. we must be special. let us look at what Allah said in the koran....something to this meaning..'i created man and jinn for them to submit to me'and ' i created man to be my khalifah (representative) in this world'. and when the first man Adam was created, He said ' i blow my soul unto him'...the angels questioned Him as to why He wanted to create humans that would make mischief on earth..to which Allah replied." indeeed you don't know what i know"..to a question on what is soul (roh), He replied ' i only reveal little knowledge to man regarding soul, the rest remains my secret'.....these are jottings what were revealed in the koran regarding the creation of humans...let us now examine ourselves..physically we were thrown to this world as a result of reproduction from our parents. we are alive and have conciousness..what and who is behind that conciousness?..our breathing (nafas) cause the aliveness. we have to be convinced that HUMANS ARE PART OF GOD, NO SEPARATION ONLY UNITY.......

...to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment