Thursday, April 7, 2011

Neither Cyber Don Juan nor flamboyant?




That’s the say used to soupçon my ears. Touch a chord exceedingly!


"You may say, no to a person who always pushing you to say yes until the person will give up... but at the end you will accomplish the true, sincere, honest feeling from the person is truthworthy through your perceptions and determinations of your credits... "
Well... well... I really do not know. I'm in the cloud! May perhaps it suit with my says. Wanna share the tramendours feel? just shoot the breeze then. mama miya! heh... Here you go! people shoot to you just like that.... stay tuneeeeeeee.... to be continued okay my darling! hahaha

I'm back! Hmmm... where are we huh, okay i'll continuing with his say...
You are a perfect lady with dignity and pride. You are a sentimental and caring lady but a lady with high ambitious. With well approach and principle. But you will only be tame when comes to sex, sex is yr talent. Nevertheless, you a the same time is a very sensitive person and loving the family in the sincere scenario. You will only shallow the bitter and throw out the sweet though yr heart is sickening. You can absorb to remedy the mistake and willing to forgive. You also never put your anger to a person you don’t like long in your heart, your attitude would be let bygone be bygones.


I’d give him 90% out of 100% for giving the words on me. You know what? I really put an eye on you. I’m tango with the melody that you bring, in the midst of the tune that you’d play until the sensation of your movement move toward… draw closer. Damn interesting! Don’t you know that you’re in the arduous chapter huh! Cyber Womanizer? You won’t know that Cyber Don Juan. HAHAHA a big laugh if the truth be told.

No comments:

Post a Comment