Saturday, April 16, 2011

Al Sabra Ito in his own ways...



With humble… I beg you Sir, please do not treat me same as you’d treat other ladies on the net. Do not make a fool of me Sir... I’m here to look for a sincere, beautiful heart and beautiful mind in making a colleague.


We are matured enough, may perhaps do respect each other would much be better. Life is shorter than what we thought… Be GOOD man SIR!

Please put a little bit of your sympathy on me Sir... seriously Sir, I'm lokking for part time job. I'm the breadwinner for my family. so, do offer me a job... yea... any job that you think i can contribute.


Write to me, what are you doing now? He'd write to me... Thus i'd give him a glance.


I just wanna share with youabout the project that I’m handling now. Huge project a suit of human capital including infrastructure, is a transition from IBM to one of the cooperate company and university in USA. I’m the SME from Malaysia and others SME located in spain, Ireland, Mexico, Philiphine, India, New Jersy, Ohio and a few places in US. So my involvement is including management part and technical in creating a strategy to making sure we deliver a first class suit of application to the client. I’m doing papers, presentation to VP, Directors including all team members some demo and also doing technical works. Basically that’s what I’m doing Sir. I’m facing client as well. previously I with German company and my expertise is in Telecomunication and now I’m in Human Capital fields…

No comments:

Post a Comment