Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Subconscious Mind...towards you ARL








 


I STRONGLY believe about the power of subconscious mind...

Unlike my brain and body, my subconscious mind never sleeps or never rests. It is working 24 hours per day 7 days a week, and consistently absorbing data, creating and sending out vibrational frequencies based on the feeling towards you.


It's related to +ve mind. We have been teached to always have +ve minded. This related to each other. WOW! What a say! What a confident huh! I don't know... But I'm strongly believe ARL gonna mine. Just wanna say

I Have You Deep Inside Me Indeed...
I Have You In Mind... You're in My Pray...
I Do Admire You Much...
I Do Miss You Much All The Time....
I Do Sayang You Much...
and I Love You

With the Greatest willing. yea... after his heart and soul are clean and close to YOU Ar Rahim... With the full of hope, please never give me the feeling of frustration when I give all my hope to YOU. Ya Rahman, Ya Rahim... ameen... ameen... ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment