Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A short man, Dato' S?









Hehehe… what a dramatic title, o dear cannot tahan one… want to laugh. Oh My English. Errrrrrrrrrrr…

He uses to be an important man in government sector and he’s I would say can be considered as successful in doing his business as well. I do not know how this man can draw closer into my life. Is like out of the blue! Without any sign.

Such a spark in the light. But one thing good about this man is he straight way tell that he is looking for a lady, seriously looking for a lady to become his life partner. To be true… my heart doesn’t say so to this man indeed...
He’s actually can be categorized as a good man. But I do not know… I still be nice to him even thought I don’t really mean into serious relationship.  But I’m just worried if he might take it differently. Auwwww… I really do not know.
Sometimes I have to stop thinking so much and go where my heart takes me. Life is too short to stress myself with people who don’t even deserve to be an issue in my life!
I have to be careful before I open up to. Only a few people are open up to. finding love is like finding shoes. Sometimes, people go after the good looking ones but they end up choosing the one they feel comfortable with. I do believe happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy.
You know what, One of the best things in life is seeing a smile on a person’s face and knowing that you put it there. O… I’m gonna make someone that I admire always smile then and I’m gonna try hard to apply these…
Rules to a better Life :
1. Never Hate
2. Live Simply
3. Expect a Little
4. Give a lot
5. Always Smile
6. Live with Love
7. Be With The Greatest

And I think I need to remember this, never leave the one you love, for the one you like, because the one you like will leave you for the one they love

                         . . .  . . . nevertheless, life is incomplete WITHOUT LOVE !!



Actually how beautiful is your relationship is really depending on how creative you are. In relationship what matters most are Love, Trust and Understanding. Love is actually needed to be take care and renewed each moment in time. Like Iman, we renewed at least 5 times a day. Hold this hardly okay…

2 comments: