Monday, March 12, 2012

A woman, a man can’t live without










WOW! Hehe what a sensation title huh… being the one woman a man can’t live without.

They say you only fall in love once... but every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again and again... hahaha, just lay it on thick huh :) more dramatic! hehe

The more people I meet, the more I realize I wanna be with you. I don’t know… I don’t really like this topic actually, I don’t know why, perhaps I never have a beautiful love life so far… I would say I failed in love life. Thus make me hate to talk about love… talk about beautiful relationship… talk about good men and stuff like that. But still, I just want to write a few words about it J Thanks to the Greatest for problems in my life. He just gives me more materials to learn how to be stronger.
 
Are you feeling that ease and confidence in your relationship? Nah! Not at all… that’s the answer from me. Are you feeling uncertain about your relationship because your man has suddenly shut down? Has he stopped sharing his thoughts and feelings with you, and you don't know what to do about it? Got to remember...
How You Communicate with Your Man Has the Power to completely transform your relationship and the way your man feels and acts around you
Break down the emotional barriers that keep your man at a distance or drive him away.
Please could openly share your feelings with each other
use your body language to make a man feel comfortable and relaxed around
Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love & inspiration, hock it up!

Ladies! Remember this... Beauty is not in the Face; but Beauty is a Light in the Heart”

No comments:

Post a Comment