Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Professional artist at the age of 58








Once upon a time there was an old man, silver haired and beard generation J at the age of 58 sitting on the chair staring at the portrait of a sexy, young beautiful lady. Hehehe… what a good start huh?
He's a Contemporary Artist and Graphic Designer who has a Master of Arts (MA) Art and Design Education. A professional with an illustrious career;  as an Art Director of various international advertising Agencies.  No artist from Malaysia has earned such outstanding reputation as such this artist…

I ‘m having lightly, casually and informal chat with this artist. pstttt! Let me use the word OM.
Old Man (OM): Owh, I have been to those places at the East Coast of the USA. Boston, Buffalo, Connecticut, New York, Long Island, New Jersey, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Richmond, Norfolk and many more small towns. What were you doing there Cik? and what are you doing in KL?
OM: What task you had in hand then? I was there doing an artistic endeavor for three months
Me: hmmm... just throw a guess then
OM: Owh yeah, Here I go. You were doing tourism business or property investment or some sort. He he he
OM : Do You like an art man? A close friend of mine says I am a secondary citizen. Do you like to be with a secondary citizen? Perhaps because I make lot of mess to create a maze. Do you like a maze?
Me: i do... it's really subjective tho, people might interparate it differently either. Something made up of many confused or conflicting elements.. only people with an art in soul would appreciate that i suppose. i would say this live is a maze if we created in the way, but its still beautiful tho, with the hidden meaning
OM: If you like mazes, you have to check out this http://abcdefhgijk.blogspot.com. and tell me about it
Me: Like I said, maze, labyrinth… that created with their own beautiful meaning indeed. That’s pretty cool! Extremely great work! various of Arabic script known in Mesopotamia. Yea… Before I’d visit your blog, like what you did in Putrajaya, I’d saw and that’s truly catch my eyes. i do enjoy 'abcd-efghijk.blogspot' as well.
OM: Thank you for liking the works in the blog Cik. But I am not sure if you like the artist.
Me: my pleasure... i do as well...
OM: really? I hope you won't regret me.
Me: yea… God willing with… If it is God's will thus He shall do such and such thing some time tomorrow… in the day after today then. As He’d mentioned in Al Kahf (18):24: "And never say of anything, 'I shall do such and such thing tomorrow’ may perhaps... it would be gorgeous if it be translated into ‘The art of Kufi’
OM: Your pleasure is mine too
OM: hmm... with or without condom, yay!
When I read this, o dear… damn! Make me extremely disappoint! Shock! What a man HUH? Disgust! Sicken! Again make me powerless, hate in knowing men, hate really much indeed.  And I’d reply to him
Me: What do you mean with the question that you ask me?
Me: My apology, I’m a bit naive in this I suppose. But if I’ve got it correctly all I can say…
If that what you desire n if that what you’re yearning for, I’m not the right lady that you should approach then. Lust in a Peace! You make me extremely disappointed! Shocked! Upset Indeed… I’d felt almost powerless. I’d expected for the Mature-Healthy man, man with Emotional Fitness but not Man-Boys or Players. I’m holding this hard, ‘Age is NO Guarantee of Maturity’. You have the right in the whole lot though. I’m sorry… with humble, I’m step back.

OM: Regret of having me? I am sorry
Me: You should not say neither sorry nor apology, you have the right to do whatever you are hooked on.  That’s my  feeling and thought, I wrote it just like that… yea, it’s a positive reciprocity a relationship is based on equal give-and-take between the two parties though.
Me: Each and every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around
We got to remember, no matter how hard things may seem, there is always something good coming around the corner. With God willing… Again I’m hoping of the Power of Small for this man.  God willing with.
Age is a big NO NO guarantee of maturity.
How professional you are and how old you are and how success you are, all those are not the gist of having an Emotional Fitness and a Mature-Healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment