Thursday, September 6, 2012

I Love you soo much Honey...










I can’t hold the feeling of missing you Honey, all I do is crying to east it.
Aku ada kerna engkau ada, tercipta hati ku hanya untuk mu. Jalan ku berpenghujung pada mu.
Mamamia…. Gempak giler ayat jiwang ni. Dimaafkan sebab dalam hati ada munga yang berkembang maaa… hehehe Things are seemed to run hot and cold. Sometimes I would feel him and touch him, and sometimes I would ignore him and close himself off.
I Can't remember a time when I began to develop strong feelings for a man and knew Iwanted to be with him and only him, but he seemed ambivalent and wishy-washy about the situation - and it drove me nuts?
Actually relationships with men so often start off hot and heavy, but then quickly and unexpectedly turn ice-cold. I suppose most kaum Hawa have had the experience of feeling like they've finally found something real with a man, and sharing themselves emotionally, only to have him suddenly he pull away. And what's worse - when this happens, there often seems to be no explanation from man and no good reason at all.
These types of situations make it easy for kaum Hawa to feel pessimistic towards men in general, and can definitely lead us to believe all men are just screwed up. But is that the REAL truth? This is very very true.
But the real truth about me is I DO NOT KNOW... i just go with the flow but I strongy believe that AL-Muhyi already had a great plan for me for my LOVE Life. So why worries then?
I give all to Al-Muhyi, The Greatest to handle. I trust HIM with my soul and heart and I give all to Him. I Love Him really much, The Creator... Al-Muhyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment