Friday, October 24, 2008

River flow in me





Looking into my eyes… is a reflection of unspoken words. Hardly ever, sink like this… in this sensation. Can’t really hold sway over the tense… All I know I need to choose something soothing, yea… a touch of tranquil, relaxing. I just want to make my heart singing. May perhaps get something done with emotional nourishment? Hmmm…
Come into my mind when think over about life. Cast doubt on it. Lets life manipulate me or I need to manipulate life? Well… I’m not gonna let life manipulate me! But all I know, I’ll try hard, really hard to manipulate it, never ever letting pressure, stress influence me. Optimists! That’s the word. It is saying “an optimist will try harder to change the situation”

Oh God… got hold on this. Life must go on following the guidance of Allah (swt).
“…then whosoever follows My Guidance he shall neither go astray, nor shall he be distressed. But whosoever turns away from My Reminder(i.e. neither believes in this Qur’an nor acts on its teachings.) verily, for him is a life of hardship…” (Surah Taha: 123-124)

No comments:

Post a Comment